Having a Hard Time Getting Rid of Ants?
Ants can be one of the toughest pest control Palm Harbor problems as there aren’t a whole lot of do-it-yourself methods available to individual consumers and their families. The sprays and powders available at home improvement stores might offer some brief, temporary relief, but they don’t tackle your pest control issue at the core. Chances are you will be outnumbered quite quickly.
Our wet, Florida summers have caused many homeowners to have pest control Palm Harbor issues, specifically with ants. After it rains, a colony will send out swarmers, kings and queens to look for “higher” ground, preferably in dry, warm areas. Your home provides just that, along with an easy access to food. Ants love to pay a visit to the pantry or the trash can.
This reality makes it near impossible for home owners to tackle their own pest control issues in Palm Harbor when it comes to ants: the colonies keep on setting up new “satellite” colonies, and it’s near impossible to stay ahead of this dynamic. At Anti-Pesto Bug Killers, we recommend proactive and reactive strategies to protect your home and family, including
- The direct treatment of any ant colonies that are visible and accessible
- The indirect treatment of all other potential colonies through the use of bait
- Regular inspections of your property to review current treatments, and adjust them based on any new species appearing, or based on changes in the environment
- An overall review of the property to seal cracks and other entrance points.
- The elimination of water sources or moisture near your home.
Not addressing your pest control Palm Harbor problems with regards to ants can have a detrimental impact on you, your family and your home. The longer you wait to address the issue, the harder, and therefore more expensive, it will be to get rid of them. Depending on the species of ants, damage to wooden structures will continue, as the ants keep on burrowing deeper to expand the nest.
At Anti-Pesto Bug Killers, we are committed to your health and well-being. Pest control Palm Harbor problems are no laughing matter, and we have helped families in the area deal with them since 1988. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.