Are you waking up with small, red welts on your skin? Perhaps a musty odor coming from your mattress? If the answer is yes, you might be suffering from a bed bug infestation. These pests are not only small and hard to see, but they also move quickly. Before you know it, your entire room could be infested, and it’s only a matter of time before it spreads to every single one in your home. If you suspect an infestation, let the experts at Anti-Pesto give you fast relief with the best bed bug treatments in New Port Richey.
We Get Rid of Bed Bugs in 1 Visit
Here at Anti-Pesto, we utilize the most advanced, effective methods in the industry. We provide heat treatments rather than chemicals for all bed bug infestations--which means faster elimination for you. All it takes is a single visit from our team of licensed and experienced bed bug exterminators, and you’ll be sleeping in your bed the very same night. On the contrary, chemical treatments can take up to 3-5 follow up visits and weeks to eliminate the entire bed bug population.
Heat Also Save Your Belongings
Our heat treatments are not only safe for your family and pets, but they are also safe for your belongings--which means you won’t have to replace any bedding or furniture. Here’s how our bed bug control in New Port Richey works:
- First, our team will thoroughly inspect the infested area, determining the exact problem.
- We will then raise the heat in the infected room to one lethal to bed bugs and their eggs.
- Heat can penetrate the hard to reach areas like under your mattress & small crevices.
- We do not use chemicals or fumigants of any kind, so your family and pets are safe.
- All of your belongings will be salvageable since we don’t use hazardous materials!
No one should have to live with bed bugs-- so if cost is a concern to you, we’re pleased to let you know that we offer no interest financing options up to 36 months. Give our office a call to see if you qualify!