As one of the largest counties in Florida, Hillsborough County is home to over 1 million people. Unfortunately, there are even more pests! At Anti-Pesto Bug Killers, we've been offering pest control in Tampa and the Hillsborough County area for over 30 years. That's a lot of years spent becoming experts on the common pests in the area. If you're dealing with an infestation in Florida, chances are we have a solution for you. If you spot the signs of an infestation, give us a call and we'll send out one of our experienced exterminators to inspect your home and provide you with the most effective treatment.
Our Service Area in Hillsborough County:
Residential Pest Control in Hillsborough County
As a homeowner, pests are last on the list of things you want to deal with, and DIY solutions can be costly and often ineffective. We understand this pain point better than anybody and are here to provide relief. When you spot the first signs of a pest infestation, call us the right way. If you call before noon we can have one of our expert exterminators to your house on the same day! Don't wait longer than you need to for service while letting your pest problem get worse.
Once we start our pest control process we will:
- Inspect your property, looking for possible entry points and areas of high pest traffic.
- Identify the severity of the infestation and provide you with a customized treatment plan that is tailored to exactly what you need the most.
- Use family and bay-friendly products so you can rest easy knowing not only that you have a protected home, but protected loved ones too.
- Revisit every few months to make sure we're preventing pest infestations for the long haul and no new issues arise.
Termite Treatment in Hillsborough County
Termites are some of the most costly pests to deal with which makes termite control one of the most important things to consider as a homeowner. When you bought your house you probably had it inspected, but that doesn't mean there can't be a new infestation! The average cost of termite damage repair is about $3,000, but this can vary widely depending on the state of infestation. Make sure you get your home inspected regularly so you can avoid racking up a high repair bill.
Signs of a Termite Infestation
Knowing the signs of a termite infestation is the first step in preventing an infestation from occurring in the first place. Keep an eye out for the following in your home:
- Structural damage
- Discarded wings or dead termites
- Cracked paint from excess moisture
- Small holes in drywall