Here at Anti-Pesto Bug Killers’, we are committed to providing our customers with the best pest treatment plans for their home. Not all homes are the same, and since each home has their own set of pest problems, our technicians will create a personalized plan to best serve your family and budget. Getting rid of ants doesn’t have to be such a headache. Let us take it off your plate, so you can get back to enjoying your home.
Common Types of Ants in Florida
Because of the humid, subtropical climate here in Florida, ants are a nuisance year-round. We are home to a variety of different species of ants in the Tampa Bay area, including:
- Acrobat Ants
- Argentine Ants
- Black Ants
- Pharaoh Ants
- Sugar Ants
- Carpenter Ants
- Crazy Ants
- Dark Rover Ants
- Fire Ants
- Field Ants
Free Inspections and Guaranteed Results
If you’re looking for a pest control company to handle all your ant problems, then look no further! Anti-Pesto Bug Killers’ have a proven method that guarantees quick and effective results:
- First, we'll come to your home the very same day for a complimentary, thorough ant inspection.
- We'll inspect each and every crack, crevice, and entry point in your home to determine the best way to get rid of ants and keep them out.
- From there, we'll implement the most effective treatment to wipe out the current ant infestation, while protecting your home and pets.
- Then, we'll return on a quarterly basis to inspect and treat your home to ensure ants stay away.
If Ants Return, We Will Too--For Free!
Here at Anti-Pesto Bug Killers’, we are committed to keeping your home pest-free. All of our pest control services are backed by our service guarantee, which means if pests persist in between scheduled visits, simply give us a call, and we’ll return free of charge to retreat your home. What else makes Anti-Pesto the best pest company in the area?
- We offer same-day pest control service if you call before noon.
- We offer free re-treatments and service calls to guarantee your satisfaction.
- All of our ant treatments are family, pet, and bay-friendly.
- As a locally-owned company, we are your fellow neighbors in the community.
- With over 350 online reviews, we have a 4.9 rating on Google!
How to Prevent Ants in Your Home
Unfortunately, preventing infestations isn’t only about sanitation. Ants can make their way into any home, regardless of just how clean your home is. Here are a few tips to prevent ant infestations in your home:
- Enroll in a quarterly pest service from a professional pest control company to create a protective barrier around your home.
- Make sure there’s not easily accessible food sources for ants by regularly wiping down surfaces and vacuuming leftover crumbs.
- Make sure to take out the trash as often as possible. Trash is an open invitation to a whole host of unwanted pests, especially ants.
- Use airtight containers to store food and put food away in harder to access places, like the fridge!